Password RecoveryLost passwords cannot be recovered. They are one-way-encrypted to keep your account safe. Instead you can do the following to set a new password for your account:
- Enter the new password for your account into the input field below. It's important to choose a strong password (use capitals, numbers, and special chars).
- Copy the generated value to clipboard. Make sure you copy all 40 bytes!
- Use your favorite file editor to open the file 'userdata.php' that's in your user's directory (dbninja/_users/your-user).
- Find the text similar to: "passwd";s:40:"9a7f51861bfce6627b8d6dd3585dced2831f2dbb"
- Replace the quoted 40 bytes with the value in your clipboard.
- Save the file.
- Log-in to your account!
Please click "Generate"